hours and admission
|Daily||10 am – 6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 10 pm|
|Early opening for schools||
On Thursday May 14 (Asuncion Day) open until 10pm.
|til 26-03||27-03 til 16-08*|
|Adults||€ 15||€ 20|
|Students (29 years or younger), Cultural Youth pass (CJP)||€ 7,50||€ 10|
|Children and Youth (18 years or younger)||free||free|
|Teachers with Docentenpas Stedelijk Museum||free||free|
I amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass
|Members Stedelijk Museum, Members Vereniging Rembrandt||free||free|
- *From March 27 until August 16, 2015 the exhibition The Oasis of Matisse will be on view at the Stedelijk Museum. During this period visitors pay an additional entrance fee for tickets.
- For more information about Matisse tickets for cardholders etc., please visite our Matisse ticket Page
- The Museumkaart is available in the Stedelijk Museum.
- The Stedelijk does not offer senior discount nor (student) group discount.
- Please note that not all free tickets are available as e-ticket
information about matisse tickets
For more information about Matisse tickets please visit our Matisse Ticketinfo Page.
With an e-ticket you can go straight to the main entrance and skip the line for tickets. From March 27, 2015 only e-tickets with a supplement are valid because of the exhibition The Oasis of Matisse. With this ticket you can visit the whole museum.
Museumplein ticket: one-ticket access to Amsterdam's cultural heart
With the Museumplein ticket you get fast-lane entrance into the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam and Van Gogh Museum, as well as a free-of-choice concert in The Royal Concertgebouw, including concerts by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. The Museumplein ticket is an ideal solution for anyone who is in Amsterdam for a short stay, but wishes to experience everything the Museumplein has to offer. Slow queues can be avoided and a number of tickets are kept available for all concerts, including those that are sold out.
The Museumplein ticket costs € 90,- and can be bought in most of the five-star hotels in Amsterdam, The Concertgebouw's box office and the Museumplein Pavilion.
Available for adults (1,5 hour) and for families (1 hour). More information on audiotours is found here.
DISABLED ACCESS / CHILDREN'S STROLLERS
The Stedelijk Museum is wheelchair accessible. Elevators
are available for wheelchairs and children’s strollers. If you
need assistance, ask one of our staff members.