Join the Stedelijk Circle, and deepen your relationship with the Stedelijk Museum. Enjoy exclusive private views and lectures given by artists and curators. The Stedelijk Circle offers amazing opportunities to connect with fellow Circle members, share your love of art, and create events around compelling themes, artists or locations.
- Exclusive Stedelijk Circle events at the museum (e.g. Curator's talk about a Stedelijk exhibition)
- Meetings outside the museum (e.g. an Amsterdam Gallery Tour or a day trip to TEFAF Maastricht)
- Invitations to at least two exclusive exhibition previews
- Tickets for art fairs (three national and one international)
- Your name listed in the annual report (optional)
- Exhibition catalogue
Due to prevailing security measures, some events are currently not taking place or taking place in a modified form.
PLUS, ALL THE BENEFITS OF A STEDELIJK DONOR
- Personal Friends passes for free admission to the museum for yourself and a guest
- Free admission to special exhibitions
- Invitations to all public exhibition openings
- International Art Pass for free admission to international museums of modern and contemporary art, including all Guggenheim museums, Tate Britain and Tate Modern and Fondation Beyeler
- One exclusive Donor event
- One exclusive Friends lecture given by a Stedelijk curator
- Two Friends mornings, when a new exhibition is opened exclusively to Friends
- Exclusive museum courses for Friends
- 10% discount on all articles in the museum shop when you show your Friends Pass *
- Preview of annual Stedelijk book market
*The discount does not count for books from Dutch publishers as set by the Dutch law on fixed book prices.
ARTIST MEMBERSHIP RATE
Are you an artist and want to join Young Stedelijk? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the special artist rate.
Join YS for five years and your membership is partly tax deductible. Your periodical contribution is 125% deductible from your taxable income.
No events found