Join the Stedelijk Circle, and deepen your relationship with the Stedelijk Museum. Enjoy exclusive private views and lectures given by artists and curators. The Stedelijk Circle offers amazing opportunities to connect with fellow Circle members, share your love of art, and create events around compelling themes, artists or locations.
- Two exclusive Stedelijk Circle events at the museum (talk about a Stedelijk exhibition)
- Two Stedelijk Circle @ meetings (spontaneous events initiated by members)
- Invitations to two exclusive exhibition previews
- Tickets for art fairs (three national and one international)
- Your name listed in the annual report (optional)
- Exhibition catalogue
PLUS, ALL THE BENEFITS OF A STEDELIJK DONOR
- Personal Friends passes for free admission to the museum for yourself and a guest
- Free admission to special exhibitions
- Invitations to all public exhibition openings
- International Art Pass for free admission to international museums of modern and contemporary art, including all Guggenheim museums, Tate Britain and Tate Modern and Fondation Beyeler
- One exclusive Donor event
- One exclusive Friends lecture given by a Stedelijk curator
- Two Friends mornings, when a new exhibition is opened exclusively to Friends
- Exclusive museum courses for Friends
- 10% discount on all articles in the museum shop when you show your Friends Pass *
- Preview of annual Stedelijk book market
ARTIST MEMBERSHIP RATE
Are you an artist and want to join Young Stedelijk? Send an email to email@example.com for information about the special artist rate.
Join YS for five years and your membership is partly tax deductible. Your periodical contribution is 125% deductible from your taxable income.