Become a member of Young Stedelijk and enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes experience of the Stedelijk Museum, and meet a mix of three hundred professionals (aged 25 to 40), who share your passion for art. Discover the ideas behind modern and contemporary art and design with our exciting programme of (artist) talks, private views and visits to art fairs, galleries, auction houses and artists’ studios.
- Eight exclusive Young Stedelijk events a year (please see the events calendar at the bottom of the page)
- A visit to a national art fair with the YS programme
- Tickets for one national, and one international, art fair (to visit whenever you like)
- International Art Pass for free admission to international museums of modern and contemporary art, including all Guggenheim museums, Tate Britain and Tate Modern and Fondation Beyeler
- Personal YS pass for free admission to the museum with one guest
- Invitations to all public exhibition openings
- Discounts on other cultural events via the Young Stedelijk Members Facebook page
Join us as a YS member starting at € 300 a year. Your membership provides vital support to the Stedelijk Museum’s special projects. Each year, we announce the acquisition of a work of art purchased for our collection thanks to the support of Young Stedelijk. You are also welcome to top up your contribution. The range of benefits remains the same.
Young Stedelijk is managed by Fleur Schoonhoven of the Stedelijk Museum and six committee members. The circle is also supported by thirty YS ambassadors. You can learn about the committee members and ambassadors here.
ARTIST MEMBERSHIP RATE
Are you an artist and want to join Young Stedelijk? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the special artist rate.
Join YS for five years and your membership is partly tax deductible. Your periodical contribution is 125% deductible from your taxable income.