Become a member of Young Stedelijk and enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes experience of the Stedelijk Museum, and meet a mix of three hundred professionals (aged 20 to 40), who share your passion for art. Discover the ideas behind modern and contemporary art and design with our exciting programme of (artist) talks, private views and visits to art fairs, galleries, auction houses and artists’ studios.
- Eight exclusive Young Stedelijk events a year (please see the events calendar at the bottom of the page)
- A visit to a national art fair with the YS programme
- Tickets for one national, and one international, art fair (to visit whenever you like)
- International Art Pass for free admission to international museums of modern and contemporary art, including all Guggenheim museums, Tate Britain and Tate Modern and Fondation Beyeler
- Personal YS pass for free admission to the museum with one guest
- Invitations to all public exhibition openings
- Discounts on other cultural events via the Young Stedelijk Members Facebook page
- 10% discount on all articles in the museum shop when you show your YS Pass*
*The discount does not count for books from Dutch publishers as set by the Dutch law on fixed book prices.
Due to prevailing security measures, some events are currently not taking place or taking place in a modified form.
Young Stedelijk is managed by Pien Bergshoeff of the Stedelijk Museum and supported by a group of dedicated YS ambassadors.