We want to make your visit to the museum as safe and enjoyable as possible. That is why we ask you to follow our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM). Please read our guidelines below to be up to date about our latest measures. In line with government measures.
To visit the museum, you do not need a coronavirus entry pass. Wearing face masks is no longer required but you can, of course, wear one if you choose. Thank you in advance and we hope to see you soon!
Our visit & Safety guidelines count as a temporary addition to the term and conditions for visitors. It is published here on our website and at various points throughout the museum. The museum is open daily from 10 am - 6 pm.
What are we doing to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible?
These are the most important measures:
- We have taken a number of hygiene measures to protect visitors and staff. Please use the hand sanitizer provided in central areas. We are also following a more intensive cleaning protocol.
What do we expect from you?
Before your visit
- If you have covid, we kindly ask you to stay at home. You are welcome again when you have been free of symptoms for 24 hours. Your tickets will stay valid for a year. You can easily set your ticket to another date through our ticket shop. Choose the option "I already have a valid entrance ticket".
- Bring as few belongings as possible. You may not bring backpacks and/or weekend cases into the museum. The museum also provides the use of lockers. The cloakroom is only suitable for small items of luggage. Handbags are permitted in the museum galleries (max. size A3).
In the museum
- Always follow the hygiene measures and instructions of museum staff and volunteers.
- Be polite and friendly to other people, and respect the situation.
By visiting the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam you agree with the amended measures that supplement our visitor's terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please email us at reserveringen@stedelijk. Temporary measures, terms and conditions are subject to change. Updates will be communicated on this page and in the (online) terms and conditions for visitors. Do you have any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stedelijk at Home
If you’d like to visit us but can’t, we’re still offering our online program. Take a look at our Stedelijk at Home page. We have virtual tours, workshop, mini-documentaries, and lots more for you to enjoy at home.