- Time slots are sold from 10 am - 4.45 pm
- The time on your ticket indicates your start time. You can stay in the museum as long as you like.
- The museum is open daily from 10 am - 6 pm. Can't make it after all? Let us know through email@example.com. That way, we can offer your time slot to someone else.
- Please read all about your visit and safety in our 6 feet Museum Protocol.
*This also applies to visitors with a Museum card or other discount card or valid entrance ticket. Please bring your Museum Card or Membership when you visit the museum. It is also possible to reserve a ticket and timeslot at the register as long as there are still tickets available within the specific timeslot of your visit.
Tip: Want to plan your visit for a quiet time? The mornings are less busy.
Daily: 10 am – 6 pm
Closed on Friday night.
Holiday Opening Hours: December 25 (Christmas), January 1 (New Year's Day): 12 pm – 6 pm.
The library is open by appointment.
Stay in the loop!
Do you want to keep in touch with us and get to know about new exhibitions and other activities by the museum as one of the first? Sign up for our Newsletter and stay in the loop!
Adults: € 18.50
Students and CJP: € 10
Entrance is free for: Children and young people up to the age of 18*, Museumkaart, Friends of the Stedelijk Museum, Young Stedelijk Members, Rembrandtkaart, ICOM, CIMAM, Stadspas, Iamsterdam City Card, Amsterdam Pass, Holland Pass, Stedelijk Lerarenpas, BankGiro Lottery VIP-kaart
* only if accompanied by an adult with a valid entrance ticket
You’re probably wondering what your visit to the museum will be like in the near future. Will audio tours be available? Will you have to follow a fixed route? To find answers to these and other questions, check out our FAQ page.