- During your booking you can choose the time slot of your expected arrival at the museum. Once at the museum, the group can stay as long as it wants.
- Max. of 15 students and 2 supervisors (1 minimum) per group
- Book You can book a self-guided visit up to 24 hours ahead
Planning a visit without a guided tour or program? No problem! If you’re bringing a group of 15 or more students, you can book your group visit here online.
Good to know
If you’re planning a school trip to the Stedelijk, it’s good to know that...
- If the students will be completing a school assignment at the museum, pens and pencils are allowed, but permanent markers and paints are not.
- The accompanying teacher (there must be at least one teacher for every 15 students) is responsible for students’ behavior and conduct at all times. This means that the group must always be accompanied by a teacher or supervisor from the school.
- Items such as large bags and backpacks, and umbrellas may cause damage and are not permitted in the galleries. All such items can be left, free of charge, at the staffed cloakroom or in a museum locker (operated by a 1 or 2-euro coin, which is returned after use).
- Food and drink can only be consumed in the Zadelhoff Café and Restaurant Stedelijk. If your group is planning to bring a packed lunch, you can make arrangements beforehand, to eat in Studio A and B.
To make arrangements, contact: email@example.com
See the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam rules for visitors.