- For Whom
- Secundary School
- 1,5 hour
- € 82,50 for a group of max. 15 students, plus 1 adult guide
- Reservation info
- You can book a guided tour until the 1st day of the month before. For example, a tour in January can be booked up to December 1.
- Book Tour (ENG)
STEDELIJK BASE is packed with amazing works of art. Our tours invite students to discover a selection of iconic artworks, and our exceptional museum building. We design our tours to spark students’ creativity and encourage questions and discussion. Students go home with new favorites and exciting insights.
Good to know
If you’re planning a school trip to the Stedelijk, it’s good to know that...
- It is compulsory for visitors aged 13 and over to wear a non-medical face mask in the museum.
- If the students will be completing a school assignment at the museum, pens and pencils are allowed, but permanent markers and paints are not.
- The accompanying teacher (there must be at least one teacher for every 15 students) is responsible for students’ behavior and conduct at all times. This means that the group must always be accompanied by a teacher or supervisor from the school.
- Items such as large bags and backpacks, and umbrellas may cause damage and are not permitted in the galleries. All such items can be left, free of charge, at the staffed cloakroom, or in a museum locker.
- Food and drinks can only be consumed in the Zadelhoff Café and the Stedelijk restaurant. If your group is planning to bring a packed lunch, you can make arrangements beforehand, to eat in Studio A and B.
To make arrangements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam rules for visitors.