Stedelijk Club is the business club of the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam - a network of more than 50 companies ranging from innovative startups to large international companies from Amsterdam and beyond. All companies have in common that they are open to creativity and innovation and are interested in modern and contemporary art.
The Stedelijk Museum wants to enrich people's lives with modern and contemporary art and design. With its collection, exhibitions, publications, research and educational programmes, the Stedelijk offers new insights into the present. Partly thanks to the contributions of the Stedelijk Club members, the museum can continue these activities in the future.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
There is a natural link between the Stedelijk Museum and the business community. Innovation is the basis of progress in every enterprise, and innovation is synonymous with contemporary art. Artists are innovators par excellence thanks to their imagination, open mind and creativity.
An innovative idea often arises when we let go of our daily work, for example when we are at an inspiring place. The Stedelijk offers this inspiring place, where creativity can be linked to entrepreneurship.
STARTUP AT STEDELIJK
What is special about the Stedelijk Club is that a new generation of entrepreneurs is explicitly invited to become a member of Startup at Stedelijk. Startups can participate in all Stedelijk Club activities and support the Stedelijk with a reduced rate. At our network events, experienced entrepreneurs and startups can exchange ideas and experiences about current developments that are important for entrepreneurs.
For Stedelijk Club members, the Stedelijk annually puts together its own programme, consisting of multiple activities:
- Invitations to previews and openings of exhibitions at the Stedelijk Museum
- An annual Stedelijk Club Dinner in the autumn
- A Stedelijk Club Breakfast in spring
- An annual visit to a corporate art collection of an Stedelijk partner
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Stedelijk Museum
- Four Stedelijk cards, providing free admission for employees and relations to the Stedelijk Museum
- A Young Stedelijk membership (worth €300) for an employee under the age of 40
- A guided tour of your choice in the Stedelijk Museum for 15 people
- Tickets for art fairs (Art Rotterdam and Unseen)
- 10% discount on the Stedelijk Inspiration Session
- 10% discount on Stedelijk exhibition catalogues
- 20% discount on the rental of rooms/venues at the Stedelijk
- Attribution on the website and in the annual report of the Stedelijk
- Use of the Stedelijk communication toolkit to show that the company supports the Stedelijk
- Possibility to develop specific marketing activities in joint consultation
- Large companies € 5.000 excl. VAT (more than 25 employees)
- Small businesses € 2.500 excl. VAT (less than 25 employees)
- Startup at Stedelijk € 500 excl. VAT (please contact us for the conditions)
List of members Stedelijk Club
No events found